High Level Palletizer
- The High-level Palletizer Production Line adopts the modular design, modular setup can be different according to the different requirements of customers.
- Full-automatic Packaging Machine is equipped in the packaging part.
- The production line includes High-speed Sewing System, Pushing and Convey Mechanism, Double-level Flatting and Convey Mechanism, Transposition Marshalling Mechanism, High Level Palletizer, Automatic Film Packaging Machine, Automatic Pallet Storehouse, and Pallet Convey System. The actual output of production line can be up to 1200 bags/h.
- The Metal Detection System and the Weight Detection System can be equipped per customers’ requirements to get rid of unqualified products to ensure product quality.There is Automatic Industrial Inkjet Printer to help customers recognize and retrospect products, this enhance the control and management of products.
- Film Packaging Machine replaces Online Winding Machine, which makes the pallets steadier in order. Film Packaging Machine can film 60 stacks/h, it increases the output of production line. And using stretched film instead of wrapping film reduces production costs.
Details of Machine
Main parts picture:
|Palletizing Form||High-level palletizing|
|Bag Type||Plastic bags/ woven bags/paper bags|
|Packaging Weight||20-50 kg/bag|
|Palletizing Capacity||400~1000 bags/h|
|Fully Loaded Pallet||≤1750 kg|
|Stack Height||≤1700mm ( including pallet height )|
|Air Consumption||300 NL/min|
|Equipment Size (L*W*H)||8970 * 4900 * 3460|
1. Flatten Bag
Use a conveyor with double belt to ﬂatten the bags that enter the High-level Palletizer.
2. Rotate Bag
The clamping and rotating mechanism selectively rotates the material bag 90 or 180 degree angle according to the established procedure to achieve the direction required for the material bag grouping.
3. Cache Bag
Ensure that the distance between the bag and the bag is in a stable state, and avoid the collision of the two bags and affect the stacking effect.
4. Grouping Bag
It consists of a belt conveyor and a stainless steel buffer plate. On the belt conveyor, the bags are grouped in a 3+2 or 2+3 type.
5. Push and Press Bag
Push the grouping bag onto the layered door, and open the layered door to drop the bags onto the pallet. After the layered door is closed, the bag pressing device and the surrounding shaping mechanism are used for all-round compaction and shaping.
6. Empty Pallet Input
The empty pallets from the pallet library are transported to the lifting roller conveyor, which is lifted up by the lifting mechanism to place the material bags coming down from the layered door.
7. Full Pallet Output
Repeat steps 1-6 to stack the material bags on the pallet layer by layer. After reaching the set number of layers, the full pallet will be lowered to the bottom by the lifting mechanism and output to the next station.
There are no reviews yet.