- Automatic stretch hood method instead of traditional manual winding makes stack more stable, which also increases production，operates fast and conveniently.
- Confirm film length according to the stack height detected automatically by ultrasonic induction.
- Using cold stretch film in place of usual wrapping film can save costs for enterprise.
- Stretch Hood Machine takes up small space and it’s convenient to install.
- The equipment adopts the modularized design, which makes the connection and assembly of equipment easier.
- The equipment is suitable for Chinese and international universal pallet, and stack height can be customized.
- Using the variable-frequency drive, servomechanism, PLC produced by SIEMENS, makes the running stable and reliable. The Human Machine Interaction is also very easy to use.
Details of Machine
|Film-package Speed||60 pallet/h|
|Film Type||Cold Stretch Film Rolled-up Film|
|Rolled-up Film Outside Diameter||1000 mm(max)|
|Stack Height||2000 mm(customizable)|
|Convey Speed||12 m/min|
|Air Souce Pressure||0.4~0.6 Mpa|
|Air Consumption||10 Nm³/h|
|Total Power||~10 kW|
|Total Weight||~2.5 t|
|Overall Dimensions(L*W*H)||4532 × 5960 ×5423 mm|
|(includes front-end and terminal conveyors)|
- Convey Stack Stretch Hood Machine is equipped with stack input conveyor and an output conveyor. The input conveyor is used to transport the stack to the Stretch Hood Machine Conveyor, and the next stack can be temporarily stored. When the film-package is completed, the stack is conveyed to the output conveyor through the Stretch Hood Machine Conveyor to facilitate the next stack filmed.
- Automatically Detect Stack Height When the stack is on the input conveyor, the Stretch Hood Machine can detect stack height by ultrasonic inductor, then the PLC automatically controls film length to be used to be the detected height.
- Stretch Hood Machine Conveyor When there is no stack on the Stretch Hood Machine Conveyor, the conveyor will start automatically and convey the stack from the input conveyor to the photoelectric detection position of Stretch Hood Machine Conveyor.
- Lifting System of Stretch Hood Machine QCS system loaded 4 chains drive is used to drive the vertical movement of the stretching frame up and down with two sides instead of one side, so as to avoid the damage of moving parts due to torsion. Ensure the safety and stability of the machine when the frame is running up and down at high speed, and prevent the frame from tilting.
- One Open-film Device There are four mobile film absorbers, and four mechanical clamps to clamp film during the film opening process.
- Film Heat Sealing and Cut Off System Film heat sealing system is equipped with the top of equipment, after complete pulling down film, automatic heat sealing system clamps the film, and make the top film heat sealing. After the heat sealing finished, the film will be automatically cut off.
- Film Stretch and Roll Up System Stretch Hood Machine is equipped with 4 stretching arms and 4 film rolling motors. When the film cutting is completed, the film rolling cylinder pushes the film rolling motor to the film rolling wheel. The film rolling motor tenses the film according to the set length. After the film rolling is completed, the stretching arms pull the film up to the set width by the servo motor.
- Film Packaging System After the stretching is completed, the PLC automatically controls the lifting motor to descend, and the film is placed to the stack. The collision detecting module is arranged under the stretching arm. When the collision detecting module detects the collision of the stack to the stretching arm, the lifting motor stops to fall, and the PLC controls the stretching module to stretch film until no collision, then the lifting motor continues film-package for the stack until the film-package is finished. At last , the lifting motor is raised to high position.
- Stack Output System of Stretch Hood Machine After the lifting motor is back to high position, Stretch Hood Machine Conveyor and stack output conveyor automatically start to transport the stack to the photoelectric position of the stack output conveyor.